Re: [Xen-users] regarding xen

Well, for the code itself you can simply clone one of xen gits
repositories, that make whatever change you want and build / use it
localy. You can find the different repositories here:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Repositories

For documentation, i am not aware of any actual code documentation
outside of the comments you find in the code itself. For standard
documentation, there is always the wiki, this mailing list and the
documentation packages.. this is a good start:
http://xen.org/support/documentation.html