[Xen-users] failed to add gnttab to physmap

I have two dell servers running arch linux and xen 4.3 One of them had after installing lates xen 4.3 had been showing this error message" failed to add gnttab to physmap " I reverted back to git pull from 02/17/13 and virtual machines start fine. Can sommone point me in righ direction what could be causing the error message