Re: [Xen-users] Problem building Tools Xen 4.2

On Mon, 2013-02-18 at 17:48 +0000, Dale Galekovic wrote:
> Not sure if itâs firewall related.

It certainly looks like it.

>  Does anyone know what port git uses?

I don't offhand but I'm sure you can google or grep /etc/services just
as easily as I can...

If you cannot get the right port opened then you can use the slower http
based method with git to clone these trees, pass "--enable-githttp" to
configure.