Re: [Xen-users] Install issues for Xen 4.2.1 on Ubuntu 12.10

I think you missing the actuall make process in your script.. like
make the individual packages or do a 'make world'..

If you are on a Debian based OS (as Ubuntu basically is), I found
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Xen_Debian_Wheezy_PCI_Passthrough_Tutorial
(compiling xen section) very helpfull and building deb packages is
much easier in the long term then normal build if you are switching
xen versions later..