[Xen-users] Issue with starting X with Intel gfx card (Ubuntu 12.10)

Hi,

I'm trying to get my X working with Xen on my Ubuntu 12.10 oob installation, but keeps on hanging on boot;

lspci | grep VGA

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller (rev 09)

I've read about the Intel graphic cards which should be fully supported in 3.x.x kernel versions. Kernel options in this generic kernel are enabled:

CONFIG_INTEL_IOMMU=y
CONFIG_DMAR_TABLE=y

Any help would be greatly appreciated.