[Xen-users] xl / kernel can't reset pci device (USB2 controller)

Hi,

lately i have switched from xm and a patched opensuse kernel to xl and
a vanilla kernel.

Now, when trying to pass my USB2 (OHCI) Host Controller to a domU,
when starting and stopping, i get the following error:

libxl: error: libxl_pci.c:989:libxl__device_pci_reset: The kernel
doesn't support reset from sysfs for PCI device 0000:00:12.0

The pci device is:
00:12.0 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI
SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI0 Controller

Since I am new to xl and this never happend before: Is this a problem
or causes this issues? Or can i safely ignore it?