[Xen-users] PV or HVM guest for OpenBuildServices Host (OpenSUSE based)

Hello all,

I don't know if it is a silly question but I am really unsure. I informed myself about the OpenBuildService project which was initialized by OpenSUSE.

Now I am really interested in setting up an OpenBuildService VM where I can package some programs and so on for example own software and software I wan't to use on a few systems which have for example newer versions not in there offical repository actually. I think that OpenBuildService gives a more or less universal environment and secure build environment.

I thought about which guest type I should use. I am not that familiar with for example compiler optimization algorithms and so I asked my self the question would it be better to build up an PV or an HVM OpenSUSE DomU. What would be better? Does it matter if it is a PV or HVM guest for compiler optimazations and so on?

Would be great when someone could give me an answer.

Best Regards