Re: [Xen-users] pv driver with NAPI support

On Tue, 2013-02-05 at 14:59 +0000, Eduardo Kuroda wrote:
> hello,
>

> I tried using NAPI in pv network drivers, but i discovered that it
> don't supports NAPI (kernel 3.5.0-17, xen 4.3.1).
>
> I like to know if any version of pv driver supports NAPI

Netfront already uses NAPI but netback does not. There was a
experimental netback implementation with NAPI and other stuffs, but it
is not yet ready for upstream.

Just asking, what's the motivation for you to use NAPI? Do you see
bottleneck in current implementation?

Wei.