[Xen-users] xenstore stubdom on Xen 4.2.1 (XSM/FLASK problem)

Hello all,

I am trying to get a xenstore/oxenstore (oxenstore is mirage based) stubdom to get to work on Xen 4.2.1.

I know that I need to set XSM/FLASK rules and so I have compiled 4.2.1 with XSM and FLASK.

So he said that this rule is incompatible with 4.2.1 and only works on 4.3 unstable. I know that there are more or less just sysctl hypercalls are support in XSM/FLASK on 4.2.1 and no domctl hypercalls.

Is it possible to write a ruleset (or modifying the existing one) so that it is compatible with 4.2.1?

Hope that someone could help me.

Best Regards