[Xen-users] Intel HD 4000 VGA passthrough not working

Hi all,

        I have an i7-3770 which has the Intel HD 4000 graphics. I've been
trying to pass it through to DomU with no success.

        With a Linux DomU, the i915 module simply will not load because
intel_agp is not loaded properly when it cannot find the AGP bridge. (

        With a Win7 DomU, it BSODs straight away during the boot with
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

        With a WinXP DomU, it got further but the card is not working as
described in the Device Manager, saying there is not enough memory to use the
device.

        Is there any pointers on where i should trace and debug this?

        Thanks!

Regards,
Howell.