Re: [Xen-users] Bridged networking example

> Firewalling on DomO or on the gateway?
> ACL on the switch?
> Wrong network mask?

I figured it out: Since I followed the Gentoo guide, the kernel had a support
compiled in for netfilter to see bridge traffic. Adding a few rules or removing
support and my DomU is online. (Only on Xen 4.2 though. On 4.1 the bridge script
is broken and even adding it manually doesn't wire the DomU.)

Thanks for your help!