Re: [Xen-users] xl cdrom commands do not work when VM created with empty cdrom

xl cd-insert is still not working, neither with 4.2 nor with xen-unstable, I
retried now on xen-unstable and I get this error:

xl cd-insert W7 hdb raw:/mnt/vm/iso/QUANTAL.iso
libxl: error: libxl_device.c:243:libxl__device_disk_set_backend: Disk
vdev=hdb failed to stat: raw:/mnt/vm/iso/QUANTAL.iso: No such file or
directory

I tried to find the bug in the code to fix it. It seems that the backend
must be removed from disk->pdev_path but for now I haven't found exactly
where to set it.