Re: [Xen-users] vif-route issue with HVM domU only

On Wed, 2013-01-02 at 14:01 +0000, Florian Heigl wrote:
> I've been using this for, I think, 4 years now, and on every upgrade
> either Debian or Xen broke it, someone submits fixes and then it's
> being broken again.

This is probably down to a combination of factors, mostly bridge being
the dominant configuration but also lack of coverage for routed mode in
the Xen.org autotester.

Ian J has been working on making the tester usable outside of the
xen.org infrastructure, partly to enable more people to develop tests.
http://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=135058142615440

If people are interested in contributing more coverage for features
which they use (e.g. vif-route mode...) then that would be great -- I
would suggest you mention it on xen-devel before investing a great deal
of time in it though.