Re: [Xen-users] setting max memory

alxgomz wrote
> ... I know the parameter mem-max sets the maximum RAM that can be
> allocated
> to a domU.
> Beside this limit, VM has to be recreated with required memory size...

Someone from virtualizor just told me recreate a VM in order to change the
max memory size. That notion is nonsense. To change the max mem size, "power
off" the VM so it is completely halted. Then you can manually edit the VMs
configuration file at /etc/xem/auto. Keep in mind you should backup first
and be very cautious editing the file. One change of the syntax can have
costly affects.

More Info:
https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Virtualization/sect-Virtualization-Troubleshooting_Xen-Guest_configuration_files.html