Re: [Xen-users] Is there any mid nvidia card compatible with linux drivers as dom0?

Hi,

what do you mean by "terrible black screen"?
Black screen when starting X or no console? There are problems with the closed-source drivers from nvidia on X. On kernel 2.6 one had to compile the drivers with some extra options to make them xen aware. On kernel 3.x that trick doesn't seem to work anymore (at least for me, but found some other posts with ppl having the same problem) and you will get a black screen after X starts.
But if you don't need the original nvidia drivers, you can always stick with nouveau that don't have any problem with nvidia cards in dom0.

Cheers,

Wojtek