Re: [Xen-users] Weird issue on heavy server

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:48:26 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:49:53 +0000

El 27/08/12 04:53, DN Singh escribió:
The problem that we are facing on two of them is, network on some VMs
gets stuck.
We cannot ping or SSH the VMs from outside the network, but xm console
shows the VMs are fine. The only confusion is why only on 2 VMs, and
that too on 2 nodes?
Local firewall? iptables -L -v shall answer.

Are they PV or HVM?

What about "inside network"? Can a VM (controlled via console) do ping or whatever? Does it behaves differently while communicating with outside world and other VM on the same host?

Can someone please direct me in the right direction? Also, please let me
know if more information is required.
Check with tcpdump, if you see traffic on your bridge while tying to communicates with VM's.

--
Alexandre Kouznetsov