Re: [Xen-users] Howto/Tutorial: Compiling Xen 4.2 from source on RHEL5/CentOS5, RHEL6/CentOS6, Fedora 16, Fedora 17

O> I just wrote instructions for building Xen 4.2 from sources on
> various RPM-based Linux distributions. The guide is available here:
>
> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_4.2_Build_From_Source_On_RHEL_CentOS_Fedora
>
> I was able to successfully build Xen 4.2.0-rc2 on the following Linux
> distros:
>
> - CentOS 5.8 x64
> - CentOS 6.3 x64
> - Fedora 17 x64
>

> RHEL5/CentOS5 requires some hackery to get yajl/yajl-devel rebuilt
> there, so the tutorial url above contains easy instructions and the
> required patch to make yajl build OK on EL5.
>

> -- Pasi

Thanks, it's appreciated! And getting a recent Xen to work on CentOS has
been on my todo list for quite some time. :)

(I removed xen-devel from the recipients; I understand why you sent it
to both lists but I'd suggest to move any further end-user discussion to
xen-users, I hope that's ok)

--
Stay in touch,