[Xen-users] [XEN][Ubuntu's Linux bridge replaced by OVS problem using XEN]

Hi,
I have two systems(a laptop and a desktop) connected with an Ethernet cable. Desktop is using the Internet through the laptop wireless LAN.
Both systems have Ubuntu 11.10 with XEN 4.1.2 Hypervisor. I have compiled OpenvSwitch-1.5 on both the systems as well. In Linux Bridge mode both can ping each other.

Problem:
LINUX bridge is used in both systems and both can access the internet but as soon as I replace the Linux bridge with OVS, Desktop can no more access the Internet. Connection is lost between the two nodes. Also both systems can not ping each other under OVS.

Regards,
Waqar Ahmed