[Xen-users] The future of para-virtualization

Hi,
    Para-virtualization outperforms full-virtualization at the cost of compatibility. But as hardware grows more friendly to virtualization, the advantage of para-virtualization has become not so obvious. Instead, the disadvantage has been amplified.  Personally I don't see a future for para-virtualization. Maybe para-virtualization still has an attraction to small companies who want to build virtualized computing environment with low-price or outdated devices. But I want to know the future trend of para-virtualization. Will it come to an end in the near future?

Best Regards,
Xinli