[Xen-users] Installing XAPI on Debian Wheezy with Xen 4.2-unstable?

I have not had any luck getting the XAPI to install or even work in Debian Wheezy 64bit SO figured i ask anyone out there:

1.) Has any Xen user(s) have successfully installed the XAPI Toolstack on Xen 4.2-unstable and how were you able to do it?

2.) Has anyone been able to compile the XAPI Toolstack from source and again how to do that?

- I had Xen 4.2-unstable installed, removed it and ran sudo apt-get xcp-xapi, which installs Xen 4.1.2. I was able to boot into Xen, the XE toolstack i just can't get to load or run, even the XM toolstack doesn't work either. Following the Wiki guides don't quite help yet. The /etc/init.d folder only contains xendomains, xen and all of the xcp-* daemons.

- I would be nice to know how to just remove/uninstall xen-hypervisor-4.1-amd64, xen-utils-4.1, xen-utils-common, and xenstore-utils, so than one can install Xen 4.2-unstable instead.

- On the flip-side, it would be nice if it was easy to install JUST the XAPI Toolstack as a standalone package on top of an existing Xen Dom0... :)

Thank you for any input from anyone who has experimented with XAPI installation on  Debian.