[Xen-users] automating the creation of a hadoop compute cluster on xen/xen cloud platform (xcp)

i want to know if there is documentation on how to automate the
creation of a hadoop compute cluster on xen or XCP? let's assume that
i have xen or XCP installed/configured, how do i provision a hadoop
cluster? i am looking for something like what i read about Ubuntu's
juju. apparently, this type of software is called, orchestration
software, and i want to know if there's something like it for xen or
XCP.

i need to know how many layers of technologies i need to go through to
get to the point where i can easily provision hadoop compute clusters.
in other words, a roadmap for learning. if anyone has tips or
pointers, or may refer me to tutorials or documentation on the
software stack (or toolchain) to help me in this direction, i'd
appreciate it.