Re: [Xen-users] does XCP1.5 support cross-server private network

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 11:08 PM, yue wang <heuye.wang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
I am very new to XCP and I have some questions:

1. can i use Xencenter to manage XCP host?

Yes

2.I saw the XCP 1.5 feature:Open vSwitch is now the default networking stack. does that mean i can create cross-server private network and virtual networking policies with vswitch controller? where i can get this tool?

Yes you can do that. The appliance is available via the Citrix site not sure about licensing though. Have a look at this just to get the thoughts going - http://openvswitch.org/support/config-cookbooks/vlan-configuration-cookbook/

Thanks in advance,
Heuye