[Xen-users] "Boot loader didn't return any data!" -- Sisu

Hi, all:

I am using Ubuntu 12.04, compiled Linux Kernel 3.3.6 from source, Xen 4.1.2 from source.
Downgrade grub2 to grub.

I try to install centOS 6.2, 64bit, para-virtualized as the domU.
When I install it, it goes fine. the configuration file is:
name="centosinstall"
vcpus=2
memory=2048
disk=['file:/home/xisisu/Desktop/VM/vm1.img,xvda,w']
vif=['bridge=xenbr0']
kernel="/home/xisisu/Desktop/vmlinuz"
ramdisk="/home/xisisu/Desktop/initrd.img"

after installation, when I try to boot it, the configuration file is:
comment out:
kernel="/home/xisisu/Desktop/vmlinuz"
ramdisk="/home/xisisu/Desktop/initrd.img"
add:
bootloader="/usr/bin/pygrub"

when using xl create -c vm.run, it says:
Parsing config file vm1.run
failed to run bootloader: -3
libxl: error: libxl.c:711:libxl_domain_destroy non-existant domain 15
xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

when using xm create -c vm.run, it says:
Using config file "./vm1.run".
Error: Boot loader didn't return any data!

some googling around says I need to check pygrub,
the command: pygrub /path/to/domu/disk, it says:
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/local/bin/pygrub", line 774, in <module>
ÂÂÂ raise RuntimeError, "Unable to find partition containing kernel"
RuntimeError: Unable to find partition containing kernel

Can anyone help with this?

thanks in advance.

Sisu