Re: [Xen-users] Need help

On Sat, 2012-05-12 at 21:26 +0100, Omkar Kulkarni wrote:
> Is it possible to get dom0 access from domU? And if I have dom0
> access, what are the threats to domU? Is it possible to simulate an
> attack on dom0 or domU? I need a urgent help, As my academic work I am
> working on it.

I suggest you ask your academic advisor for assistance, it is not
appropriate to ask people on this list to do your homework for you.

If you have specific technical questions, rather then broad open ended
requests, then I'm sure people will be happy to help answer them but you
need to some initial legwork yourself.

This is xen-users not xen-devel but I still recommend you read
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Asking_Xen_Devel_Questions before posting
again.