[Xen-users] ATI Primary Patch

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Casey DeLorme <cdelorme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 16:54:39 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 13 May 2012 20:56:04 +0000

Hello Xen Users,

I have a question about applying the ATI Primary Patch.

I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction, as I seem to be missing some patch files.

I grabbed the latest patch Wei posted in the email list in April, and applied it.  Due to changes in the Xen source, 3/5 "hunks" failed to apply, so I had to manually add them.

This file doesn't exist in my source:
#include <sys/io.h>

Afterwards I found I am missing a patch for ioperm, but I am still stuck trying to find that patch.

An email chain mentioned merging "#devel/ioperm" from Konrad's source:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git

I downloaded the source, but I can't figure out where the files are located.

It could just be a terminology issue, as I am not overly familiar with patching or repository systems for that matter.