Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 Memory?

  • To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Flavio <fbcyborg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 11:51:50 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 09 May 2012 09:53:08 +0000

On 9 May 2012 11:47, CobraHost <cobrahost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm guessing this has something to do with the kernel we are using since it
> is majorly outdated. and we are running RHEL 5.8
Yes, and as far as I know this problem is still not fixed.
No more news from the dev team.

PS: I don't know if you reply to the list including the list address in the
Bcc field, but I would ask you to always include the list address in the
Cc field, because I see every reply from you only directed to me.
Thank you.

--
Flavio