Re: [Xen-users] domu shutdown problem on dom0 reboot.

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:39 PM, John McMonagle <johnm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Was  doing upgrades and noticed that when I rebooted the xen dom0 one  domu
would not shutdown.

All of the linux pv domus  shutdown properly.
The one that did not was windows server 2003.
I ended up logging into it and shutting down.

In the config have:

> In in the config.

Any ideas?

Does the Windows 2003 instance have the GPL-PV drivers & tools installed, to enable Shutdown monitoring support?

John

--Andy