Re: [Xen-users] Firewall in domU, networking in XEN

I need to clarify the ethernet interface setting.
I found this link:
http://old-list-archives.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2006-02/msg00602.html

Since I will have only one NIC at dom0 that I will passthrough to domU1, which
interface do I choose for dom0 to be bridged with domU1 ?

I enclose the drawing in the attachment.
If I make a PCI passthrough for eth device, is it assigned to vif1.0 in domU1 ?
I understand that I make the bridges in domU0 ?

Thank you
Slawomir Kosowski