[Xen-users] XCP Unable to unplug detach or destroy NFS mounted sr

I'm using XCP release 1.1.0-48631c.  I have a new NFS server that I want to use in place of the old one, and I'm trying to get rid of an NFS mounted CD repository, but it's persistently ignoring my attempts to detach or destroy it.  I made sure none of the VMs were using the sr, shut them down and started them on my other host. (there are only two hosts in the pool). I rebooted the vacant host hoping it would then allow me to detach the sr, but no luck, and now the VMs don't see the rebooted host. I also tried restarting the nfs service and xapi daemon, but it didn't help. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks