[Xen-users] Xen/XCP on Ubuntu 12.04 Server keyboard problems

  • To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Derry Bryson <derry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 20:00:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 02 May 2012 20:02:14 +0000

I have installed xcp/xen on ubuntu 12.04 server using the instructions found here:

It seems to be running correctly and I can access it using XenCenter and create and run vm’s.  However, the keyboard doesn’t work in the vm console.  The mouse works fine, but no keyboard.  I have tried a vm with Windows 7 64 bit and Ubuntu 11.10 Desktop.  I don’t get any errors, just no keyboard.

Does anyone have this working or have any ideas how I can fix it?

Thanks,

Derry Bryson
Sr. Software Engineer

Highly Reliable Systems
www.High-Rely.com
"Making Backup Invisible"

Phone: 775.329.5139 X129
Fax:     775.370.1001

Sales & Support: 877.384.6838

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Highly Reliable Systems, Inc. This (email) information is confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, disclosure, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.