[Xen-users] latest 4.1.2 RPMs for RHEL 5.8?

Hey folks,

With all the troubles I've been having with the version of xen that comes with RHEL 5.8 I was wondering whether there is somewhere out there where I can grab more recent versions in RPM format.

I pulled down the sources from xen.org but would prefer to avoid having to build it myself if possible.   RPMs are much cleaner.

Is there some place out there to get something newer than this :
# rpm -qa | grep -i xen
xen-3.0.3-135.el5_8.2
xen-libs-3.0.3-135.el5_8.2
kernel-xen-devel-2.6.18-308.1.1.el5