Re: [Xen-users] is there a best dom0?

Hi Alan,

I have only used Xen with Debian so far, so my answer may not be what you are looking for.

However, my understanding is that Dom0 is just a domain (VM) running on the hypervisor, it's only defining point is that it can communicate with, and control, the Hypervisor.

I could be wrong, but if Xen relies on the kernel to function, and the systems being compared use the same kernel, then "best" would be a matter of opinion.

My experience with Debian has been that Wheezy is more pliable for customization and compiling, but Squeeze is more stable with supplied packages.

Hope that helps,

~Casey