Re: [Xen-users] Windows 7 as guest on a physikal disk

Thanks Joseph, I am one step further. The setting

    disk = [ 'phy:/dev/sda,hda,w' ]

will boot from the disk. Since there is grub, I can see
the grub menu in my vncviewer and I can choose Windows
(which was installed without xen). That works and Windows
is there.

But I would prefer to use

    disk = [ 'phy:/dev/sda1,hda,w' ]

as you suggested (using partition sda1 and not whole disk sda) but that gives me a
bios screen (VGABios) in the vncviewer saying in its last line

    Booting from Hard Disk....

but nothing happens.

Any ideas.

Thanks in advance