Re: [Xen-users] guest os time drift wild

Clock drift was a really big problem with VMware workstation/server
(at least on AMD platforms) until hardware-assisted virtualization
came around and seemingly fixed the problem.  Are you running PV
guests?  If so, you might try switching them to HVM (which could be a
non-trivial task!) to work around the issue.

Just a suggestion, though.  No clue if it'll work :P