Re: [Xen-users] Teo En Ming's Xen, Linux Kernel and Xen 4.2-unstable VGA Passthrough Documentation (Version 1.7 Released)

If you're going to expend the time and effort to write the guides
anyway, AND having such an arrangement is amenable to all the parties
involved, I think that's an excellent idea!

I have, also, appreciated the YouTube videos you made... even though
they're a little long, and rather quiet ;)

Cheers,
Andrew Bobulsky