Re: [Xen-users] ping failing from master to guest hosts

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Zama Ques <queszama@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Fajar ,
>
> Thanks for replying back.
>
> If I select the ip address as dhcp in the guest machines , then it could not
> retrive any ip address. It is blank .
>
> Also, just to bring to notice is that while configuring the network in
> setting up the guest machines,
> I could see only "Default" Network under "Virtual Network" Section.  And if
> I select "Shared Device" other than "Virtual Network" in the network section
> while creating the guest machines , I could not see any device . it was
> blank .
>
> Please guide to troubleshoot further .

Hmmm ... not sure. I'm pretty sure it worked just fine last time I
used virt-manager on RHEL5.

Are you using some outdated version, perhaps? RHEL5 should be at 5.8.
And if you're using up-to-date RHEL version, and you have redhat
support, you should be able to file a support ticket on RHN.

--
Fajar