[Xen-users] openvswitch

I'm testing openvswitch, and am having some problems. I have set up the switch,
and created a port called vif-james, and then in my domu config I set
vifname=vif-james, but when the interface gets created it doesn't get 'plugged
in' to the switch. Is it supposed to work that way?

ovs-dpctl doesn't list the port as having a datapath. If I remove the port and
re-create it it works fine.

James