Re: [Xen-users] Debugging (possible) Xen-related hang-issues without the possibility of attaching serial console to capture Xen output

(forgive me, i'm replying to the digest)

What leads you to believe it's a "Xen-related hang issue" ?  I'd be
more inclined to suspect the service provider gave you a box with bad
RAM (which is why we 'memtest86' all of ours before giving them to
customers).  It sounds like you have an IPKVM, so see if you can boot
memtest if you haven't already done so.  If that's not readily
available, try the built-in kernel memtest functions (included with
late-model 2.6 kernels), though I understand their tests are less
conclusive than bare-metal memtest86.

Rgds,

TS