Re: [Xen-users] ATI Catalyst BSOD

Hello Casey,

I experienced the same problem on VMware.

The problem for me was *somehow* related to Catalyst Control Center.
I wish I knew why.  I can't think of a single good reason that CCC
would cause a crash, but it does.

Try omitting CCC from the install process, and it may work for you!

Cheers,
Andrew Bobulsky