[Xen-users] bad udp checksums

Hi all,

I'd hoped this had gone away but discovered that ntp is failing because of this (fortunately dns seems to ignore the bad sums and answers anyway).

Basic info:

xen-4.1.1 compiled locally
linux 3.0.0 compiled locally
fedora 14

I ran "pethtool -K {all interfaces, all bridges, doms} tx off" with no apparent effect.

I found an old email about xen-3 where somebody had patched this file:

   "xen/netback/interface.c"

this way:

   -    dev->features        = NETIF_F_NO_CSUM;
   +    dev->features        = 0; /* replaced NETIF_F_NO_CSUM */

to eliminate the symptom but I don't think that really solves the underlying problem.

Open for any advice or suggestions.

Thanx,
Mike Wright