[Xen-users] Regarding xenstat [test.c:3:24: fatal error: xenstat.h: No such file or directory]

Hi
I am using xen4.0.3 in Opensuse11.4. I need to do the monitoring of VM's and on that basis take the migration decision so I am trying to write my own xentop like program. But I am facing trouble while using xenstat.h in my C program.
test.c:3:24: fatal error: xenstat.h: No such file or directory
But my xentop is working fine. What to do in this case. How to use libxenstat library in my C program.

Or if you have any other idea regarding Monitoring and migration. Please share.
Thank you
--
Tasvinder Singh