Re: [Xen-users] LV resize encrypted volume

Hi Shane,

On 20/03/12 10:52, Shane Johnson wrote:
> Jan - One thing that came to mind while reading your post, is do you
> need to tell the the encryption mechanism to resize the disk?  It
> would seem that you would as from all the encryption tools I have
> used, they encrypt the entire medium not just the data.  Hope you find
>  your answer.

Yes, I do have to tell the encryption mechanims to resize the encrypted
volume as well.
But I'm not there yet. The underlying blockdevice reports the incorrect
(old) size so cryptsetup resize and xfs_growfs can't do anything until
they see that the size of the block device has increased.

cheers,
Jan