[Xen-users] HVM DomU boot failure with scsi disk

Hi, Guys

I encountered an error while booting HVM DomU with scsi disk. See the
attachment for the boot failure info (screenshot).

seems that the bios could not find the boot disk of the DomU.

The xen version is xen-4.0.0, and both the Dom0 and DomU kernel are 2.6.32.
Here is the config of the DomU:
   builder="hvm"
   device_model="/usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm"
   kernel="/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
   boot="c"
   disk=[ 'file:/startup_disk/vm/vm.img,sda,w' ]

When I changed the disk type from "sda" to "hda", everthing works well. But I
need the DomU
booting via sda mode because of the business demand.

Can anyone take a look at this issue?
Any suggestions will be appreciated,

Best Regards,