[Xen-users] pfsense

I have dell poweredge 860 I had installed xen 4.2 unstable on 1TB hard drive. I had configured two bridges xenbr0 and xenbr1. Pfsense installed fine on hvm.
Now my cable modem can't obtain ip address from Comcast.
Should I setup the xenbr1 bridge to dhcp ?
Do I need to configure virtual network card to have same mac address that my network card