Re: [Xen-users] Where can I get Xen PV image?

2012/3/10 gavin <gbtux@xxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone tell me where I can download a Xen para-virtualized OS image?
> Thank you very much.

Try

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/vm/templates-101937.html
http://stacklet.com/

And if you know how (e.g. using qemu-img), for certain OSes (e.g.
those that use kernel >= 2.6.32) you could also use vmware templates:
https://solutionexchange.vmware.com/store/categories/41

Some might be free, while others might cost you some money ($1 - $10,
a reasonable price for hosting such large file, usually > 300 MB).

... although IMHO it's best if you install it yourself (at least
once), and then convert it to a template if necessary.

--
Fajar