[Xen-users] Errors when creating HVM guests

Hey guys,
I've been trying to import a VMWare image into Xen, so I converted the .vmdk into an .img with qemu-img
I then tried to import it into Xen with the following command:
root@GLaDOS:/home/jacob/Stackato-v1.0.4.vmwarevm# virt-install -n Stackato -r 2048 --os-type=linux --disk=/var/lib/libvirt/images/Stackato-v1.0.4-disk1.img -v --import

Starting install...
ERROR    failed Xen syscall Failed to create inactive domain Stackato
Domain installation does not appear to have been
 successful.  If it was, you can restart your domain
 by running 'virsh start Stackato'; otherwise, please
 restart your installation.
ERROR    failed Xen syscall Failed to create inactive domain Stackato
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/virt-install", line 1033, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/virt-install", line 915, in main
    start_time, guest.start_install)
  File "/usr/bin/virt-install", line 957, in do_install
    dom = install_func(conscb, progresscb, wait=(not wait))
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/virtinst/Guest.py", line 973, in start_install
    return self._do_install(consolecb, meter, removeOld, wait)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/virtinst/Guest.py", line 1038, in _do_install
    "install")
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/virtinst/Guest.py", line 1022, in _create_guest
    self.domain = self.conn.defineXML(final_xml)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/libvirt.py", line 1299, in defineXML
    if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virDomainDefineXML() failed', conn=self)
libvirtError: failed Xen syscall Failed to create inactive domain Stackato

To me, this doesn't seem like a very helpful message, so I tried, what I assumed would use paravirtualization, removing the -v flag. The VM then installed and booted, however obviously HVM virtualisation would be much more desirable.
anybody got any ideas on how to get this working?
Thanks
Blue Sapphire Media Jacob Mansfield / Lead Developer
Blue Sapphire Media
email:  Jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype:  jacob.mansfield Call Me