[Xen-users] Backup domU image at runtime

Hello!

I'm running xen 3.4.1, I've a partition with lots of virtual machines mount at /vserver/images/domains. Inside that folder I've all the img disk (created with dd) of each virtual machine.

# ls  /vserver/images/domains

# win_xp.img win7.img ubuntu.img debian.img w2008.img gentoo.img

Could I run a cp or rdiff-backup over /vserver/images/domains when these virtual machines are running?

Thanks in advance,

Alberto