[Xen-users] Looking for xen and networking expert to resolve an issue on my server (PAID)

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: moftah moftah <mofta7y@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:25:32 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 19:27:27 +0000

Hi

we are having an issue on our server for 2 weels now.

the server is totally unstable and goes offline without any explanation.
the way the server go offline is really strange
1- no network access at all
2- if we connect a monitor to the server the server is having a screen
with 4 or 5 lines of
INIT: Id " S1" respawning too fast: disabled for five minutes"

This message we have it for a long time and it shouldnt be the reason
for what happening

Also when the server is online and running when we connect to the
console we see the same respawning message but after clicking enter we
see the login screen.

any more info please ask

conact me on ly email directly if you wish.
Ican pay per case or per hour it is up to you

Thanks