[Xen-users] [XCP] PV-Grub + splash screen question

I tried and I love XCP 1.5. I have two questions:
  1. where can I find the Pv-Grub kernel ( pv-grub-x86_64.gz )? It's not included in this distro and it would a better solution to boot my PV Solaris guest.
  2. where is the splash screen stored? I would like to play with it and maybe replace it with Xen-Fu :)
Thanks
-e