[Xen-users] OpenFlow/OVS related question

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: ibrahim menem <ibrahimmun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 14:03:34 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 13:04:36 +0000

Hi,

I'm using XCP1.5beta, I´m trying to control the fake bridge created by "xe vlan-create" using NOX controller, is it possible?
I tried  ovs-vsctl set-controller <fake-bridge> but it claims the bridge is fake.
I use NOX to control the parent bridge with
set-fail-mode secure, so when I shoutdown the controller no more ping is possible,However it is possible to ping inside vlan, who is the responsable?
ovs-dpctl dump-flows  system@parentbridge
doesn´t report any related flows!

Sorry if this is obvious, but since in beta I don´t have and XCP 1.5 networking reference and all what I have are man pages!

Best regards,
Ibrahim